July 2021 : BUZZ has obtained the certification SECOCOMFORT – score A and the performance certificate CPE level A-B.
Just a few minutes away from the capital and branching out to Belgium, close to the borders with France and Germany to help reach out for the best possible talents.
Here is a preview of the potential SMART services
• Energy class: B
• Thermal isolation class: B
• BREEAM certification. Very good (2016 – new construction)
• Certification SECOCOMFORT: ongoing. The main objective is to obtain a better
comfort while keeping maintenance and energy costs as low as possible.
• Perforated slated active and reversible suspended ceilings (warm/cold) with integrated lighting.
• Raised intermediate floor (composite tiles that enable easy assembly/disassembly)
• High performance heat exchanging ventilation units.
• High efficiency and low NOx emission heating system.
• Independent thermostats
• 4 buildings of 3,500 to 6,000 m2 • 4 levels of 850 to 1,570 m2
• Landscaped areas
• Modulation: 1.35m
• 5 lifts with a 630Kg capacity (8 people)
• 3 lifts with a 1 ton capacity (13 people)
• 500 lux low lighting system
• Light variation sensing detectors that automatically regulate based on natural light provision
• Absence detectors
• 2.70m inside the offices on all levels
• 3.20m in the ground floor offices
• Mineral cladding
• High performance triple glazing
• Rainwater harvesting, thanks to our green roofs, for garden use, facilities and cleaning
• Perimeter monitoring for optimal comfort including real-time automatic light level, temperature and solar protection positioning check
• 346 interior spaces of which 12 have charging stations for electric vehicles
• 15 exterior spaces
• Dynamic exterior blinds
For illustration purposes, here is an overview of the landscaping plan.
The landscaping around the buildings and in the interior patios has been designed to offer an opening on the nature and a relaxing atmosphere.
Today, Atenor has a portfolio containing 29 projects with a surface representing approximately 1,200,000 m2.